Online demo of Squash TM
This online demo of Squash TM comes with sample data projects (three read only projects titled as "Online Pet Store") and sandbox projects you can freely use for evaluation purposes. To access the demo, use one of these three users :
|User A||User B||User C|
|Profil||Test project leader||Tester #1||Tester #2|
|Login / Password||guest_tpl / guest||guest_t1 / guest||guest_t2 / guest|
|-------------------------- Permissions --------------------------|
|Online pet store (sample data)|
|Online pet store bank (sample data)|
|Online pet store backoffice (sample data)|
No access to the project Read only (can't create, edit, delete, modify any object of the project) Full access
Development are in progress and you might experience bugs and problems. You can report bugs in the Squash project bugtracker (see relative link below).
Please note that :
- Data in sandbox projects are not backed up and can be erase at anytime.
- We regularly check the data created by users to avoid misuse of the demo. Please report abuse at abuse[at]squashtest.org.
- This is a public demo. Note that any data you create in this demo can be viewed by anyone.
- We do not provide any kind of assistance for the use of this demo.
- We may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the Squash Demo any time with or without prior notice.
©Squashtest.org - Squash is licensed under the GNU LGPL